Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello, and welcome to Render-Bits!

I'm in the process of starting my own business, Render Lifestyle Management. The whole idea of this business is to provide clients with help navigating the craziness of day-to-day life so that they can focus on what, and who, they love.

I'm so excited about this new business, as it is allowing me to take my talents that don't always fit into one nice little job category in the corporate world, and apply them to one great job. I call on my degree in counseling as well as 10 years in office administration, meeting & event planning, and organizing to help clients restructure their day, their life, to get what they want out of it.

Even if you don't live in my geographic area to take advantage of the services of Render Lifestyle Management, you can still benefit from my business by reading my blog! Posts will focus on lots of bits, on topics such as:

• ME. I am my business, and thus, I believe it is important for my clients to know what is important to me and who I am. I promise I won't get too personal!

• LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT. What do you need to do to have the life you want? What can you delegate? What do you need to give up? What do you need to do more efficiently? How are you going to get everything on your to-do list accomplished?

• LIVING SIMPLY. We live in a crazy, fast-paced world. We are overloaded with possessions and commitments. We could all use a little more down-time and a little more calm. Living a more simple life gives us that. A litte GREEN LIVING doesn't hurt either!

• FRUGALITY. Are you living within your means? Money is a huge cause of stress, especially in marriages. By paying down debt and living within your means you can get back to focusing on who and what you love, and quit worrying about where all the money goes each month.

• CELEBRATIONS. I'm a sucker for small and intimate gatherings in particular, but will share tips for easy event planning- from decorations to invitations and theme ideas. I believe in celebrating the little things-a job well done, birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, and more.

• ORGANIZING. If you know me, you know I love an organizing project and am always up for a trip to an office supplies store! I've you're constantly battling clutter, you'll find good ideas for paring back. And, this will help you simplify too!

I'm excited to begin this next phase in my life, as a business owner and blogger! I look forward to sharing my journey with you.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog, and the new company. Looking forward to your advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, have already benefited from some well-timed coupon-coupon cutting advice. Good luck Missy!

    ReplyDelete